THE TREND NOW
As Singapore progresses towards her goal of being a Smart Nation, our young minds need to adapt and keep up. The CyberForSec® Computational Thinking & Technical Computing Studies team has designed a CyberForSec® kids programming course for our young to develop essential skills such as computational logic, the ability to understand and write computing codes and algorithms during their core developmental years.
Enrol your child now to unlock their secret potential! Hesitate no more and give them a head start in the cyber field. Your child is guaranteed to pick up the core skills of computational thinking and professional coding from our course. Their very first steps into the new developing cyber world where their future and potential is limitless.
Why should you choose CyberForSec®?
- Track your child’s progress! – Your child’s progress is our priority. That’s why an individualized report card will be sent to update you on your child’s growth for the duration of the course.
- Ask away! – You are important, and we want to hear all your questions anytime, anywhere. Our team is always readily available to tend to your queries on our Massive Popular application.
- Learn alongside with your child! – You can carry out modular learning with our application (Massive popular) for extra curriculum questions and revision for your child.
- Only the best to develop the best! – Your child will always be entrusted to a team of trained professionals with a suitable class size to maximize teacher to student interaction.
- Always on-trend! – Your child will be up to date with the newest and latest trends in the technology industry.
- Research-backed programme! – The program is designed concerning Jean Piaget’s cognitive learning theory to maximize your child’s growth at each developmental stage.
Hatchling (Age 7 - 9)
Start your children’s learning journey with the Hatchling course. Using storytelling as the main mode of content delivery, our budding talents will learn how to think sequentially and identify appropriate commands to continue a…
Nestling (Age 10 - 12)
The Nestling course focuses on game building and development and the young talents are guaranteed a guided hands-on experience in building their very own game. As our little coder’s transition into the final…
Fledgling (Age 13+)
The Fledgling course brings the students further and a step closer to real-world application coding and development. On top of other coding essentials, the highly popular and widely used programming language Python…